Wednesday, April 17, 2013




PLC Lighting 70043PC Ondrian-I Wall Sconce in Polished Chrome


PLC Lighting 70043PC Ondrian-I Wall Sconce in Polished Chrome


The Ondrian-I collection is one great example of an Art Deco Retro style to have in your home. The one light wall sconce provides ambient lighting. The unique rectangular curved shape shade has holes that allow light to radiate through. When this fixture is lit in a darkroom setting, the shade produces an engaging gradient. Uses (1) 60W A19 Incandescent Base bulb (Not Included)Bulb Included: No Bulb Type: Incandescent Collection: Ondrian-I Country of Origin: China Energy Saver: No Extension: 4-1 4 Finish: Polished Chrome Glass: Matte Opal Height: 5 Light Direction: Ambient … Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: PLC Lighting 70043PC Ondrian-I Wall Sconce in Polished Chrome


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed